Gordon Ramsay lashes out at Lord Sugar talking b*****ks
Gordon Ramsay jumps out of helicopter on Future Food Stars
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Gordon Ramsay has called out Lord Sugar after The Apprentice star grumbled that his show was a rip-off of his business programme. The TV chef has since lashed out at the business tycoon following his recent comments.
The on-screen chef added there were a few similarities between their shows.
The tycoon then hit back, saying: “It was a virtual rip-off of The Apprentice. No disrespect to Gordon but stick to your day job mate!”
In a new interview, Lord Sugar, who recently turned 76, suggested Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars, which launched last year on BBC1 and is about to air a second series, will not be getting spoken about in 17 years’ time, unlike The Apprentice which first aired in February 2005.
He told The Sun: “Not even in 17 weeks’ time. I mean, I don’t want to start a war… ”
Catching wind of the jibe, Gordon has since fired back and urged the business executive to quit “b*****g”.
The chef denies any suggestion it’s a brazen rip-off is the Lord talking “absolute b*****ks”
He fumed: “He has no right to start throwing his toys out the pram. Do you think Simon Cowell started complaining about The Voice when he was running The X Factor? Of course he didn’t.
“There is more than enough room for both shows on the BBC. Come on Alan! Share the f***ing love!”
Gordon added to The Sun: “One of his contestants who ran a cupcake firm got in touch. What is a cupcake firm going to Alan Sugar for money for? They should be coming to me.
“Anyway, she said to me, ‘I love the show, I am a huge supporter, how can I apply to come on?’. I wanted to send it and say, ‘See, you are b***ing about me but your contestants are dying to come on the show!’.”
Speaking earlier this year, Lord Sugar claimed the chef’s TV project was a “cockamamie idea”.
“I like Gordon and I think he’s very good and should stick to what he should do, cooking and all that stuff,” he told the MailOnline in January.
Meanwhile, Gino D’Acampo shocked fans when he announced his departure from Gordon, Gino and Fred: Road Trip.
The This Morning star joined Gordon, 56, and Fred Sirieix, 51, on the road when the sow debuted in 2018.
The 46-year-old announced his departure on Monday and said there were several reasons he could no longer commit to the programme and head overseas.
Gordon Ramsay’s Future Food Stars begins on Thursday 9.00pm BBC1
Source: Read Full Article