Harry and Meghan’s new Netflix series going to be ‘worse than royals can imagine’
A source from Netflix has said that the royal family should brace themselves for Thursday as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Netflix docuseries will be "worse than the royals can imagine."
People across the globe are patiently waiting for the Duke and Duchess' documentary to be released on Thursday, December 8, while the royal family, with the Prince of Wales set for crisis palace talks with King Charles over the show and how it might affect the royal family.
A source in contact with a Netflix production insider told the Mirror: “I genuinely think it’s going to be worse than the royals can imagine.
“I’m told that it’s going to be utterly explosive and will be very damaging.”
The explosive start of the chaos that will be this docuseries started this week, when a minute-long trailer was released by Netflix, giving a teaser into what the documentary will focus on.
This came as the Prince and Princess of Wales were on a three-day visit to Boston ahead of Friday’s Earthshot Prize ceremony, which several royal experts has claimed to be an attack towards the Prince and Princess from Prince Harry and Meghan.
Despite the feuds, The Queen was reportedly "desperate" to get Prince Harry and King Charles back on speaking terms before her death earlier this year.
Royal insiders claim that the 37 year old Prince would "bombard" his grandmother with calls even when she was put on light duties due to her worsening mobility.
According to The Sun, Her Majesty was unable and unwilling to deal with Harry's requests and instead suggested he should speak to his father.
At the time, Charles was allegedly only accepting emails and not phone calls from Harry, with the now king telling his mother: “Because I am not a bank.”
However, Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu has said that Harry's actions have made sense.
Basu, who who was the head of counter-terrorism for the Metropolitan Police, said the Duke and Duchess of Sussex endured “disgusting” and “very real” threats against their lives from the far-right.
He told Channel 4’s Cathy Newman: "If you'd seen the stuff that was written and you were receiving it — the kind of rhetoric that's online, if you don't know what I know, you would feel under threat all of the time."
Royal expert Jennie Bond commented on Basu's comments and told OK!: "It's the first time we've heard of concrete threats against Meghan particularly. I don't think it's unusual for members of the royal family to receive threats. But this level of threat clearly was out of the ordinary."
Jennie continued: "The language he used was extraordinary. And when you read some of the things they were saying, it was disgusting. It was racial abuse. So it does give us further understanding of Meghan's unhappiness, her state of mind receiving threats like this, and of Harry's enormous drive to protect her.
"I mean, some people might have thought that it was exaggerated his claims that he was watching his wife suffer in the same way and under the same pressures as Diana. But clearly there was a serious level of abuse directed and threats directed at Meghan."
To read the very best of today’s OK! content from breaking news to Royals and TV – CLICK HERE
- Boss of Harry and Meghan’s media empire Archewell resigns days before new Netflix doc
- Prince Harry insisted ‘those Brits need to learn a lesson’ ahead of Oprah interview
- Harry and Meghan's trailer release is a 'declaration of war', say royal experts
- For all your daily celebrity news and gossip, sign up to OK!’s newsletter – CLICK HERE
Source: Read Full Article