Ozzy Osbourne in constant pain and faces disappointment after disappointment
Sharon Osbourne says Ozzy ‘p***es’ her off on The Talk
Ozzy Osbourne shared he is desperate to “get on with his life” as he continues to battle health issues following his recent surgery.
The 74-year-old rock legend recently had a filter removed from his artery.
Back in 2003, Osbourne suffered an accident which required pins following a quad bike accident.
During the same year, he was also diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, before publicly revealing his diagnosis in January 2020.
Recently, the rocker underwent life-altering surgery to remove and realign a series of pins in his neck.
READ MORE: Barbie star Margot Robbie’s hidden talent leaves fans in awe as video resurfaces[LATEST]
Ozzy’s latest medical procedure comes after a threat of blood clots.
With the clots hitting against his major organs, it left him struggling with “disappointment”.
Speaking on his channel Ozzy Speaks SiriusXM he said: “I’m battling through, like, for instance last Monday, I went to have a filter removed.”
He explained that when he had blood clots in his leg, doctors “put a filter” in his artery to “stop the blood clots” going to his heart and your brain. Adding: “So, on Monday I went to have it removed.”
Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield risk awkward run-in at holiday homes[EXCLUSIVE]
Gregg Wallace’s ‘human meat’ documentary hit with over 400 Ofcom complaints[INSIGHT]
Love Island fans furious as show ‘axes’ iconic final week challenge[LATEST]
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Osbourne also revealed: “The blood clots have jammed you all up. It’s just disappointment after disappointment. Just get this thing f****** done so I can go get on with my life.”
The British born rocker admitted he is in “constant pain” as he compared himself to a “one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest”.
He added: “The only thing I’ve got that keeps me going is making records. But I can’t do that forever.
“I gotta get out there. I’m still in constant pain. I do the best I can to stay away from the pain medication.”
He was set to return to the stage in October but was forced to cancel his performance – which would have been the first in five years. Osbourne was meant to be performing at the Power Trip Festival in California but was forced to bow out amid health issues.
Osbourne announced his “painful” decision earlier this month in a statement, in which he said: “As painful as this is, I’ve had to make the decision to bow out of performing on Power Trip in October.
“My original plan was to return to the stage in the summer of 2024, and when the offer to do this show came in, I optimistically moved forward.”
Source: Read Full Article