'RHOC' New Season To Include Gina Domestic Violence Allegations
The season 14 premiere of The Real Housewives of Orange County is just weeks away, and RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal the aftermath of Gina Kirschenheiter‘s horrific domestic violence allegations against husband Matt will be part of the show.
As fans know, filming for the upcoming season wrapped prior to the scary incident on June 22, in which Gina, 35, claimed Matt, 35, hit, choked and threatened to kill her.
He was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic violence, and Gina was granted a restraining order that prevents him from coming within 100 yards of the reality star and her three kids for at least a month.
“Filming wrapped prior to this happening and, when it did, Gina and Matt were reconciling,” a source close to production said.
“But since this is a part of her life now, it must be covered. They are currently scheduling reshoots so that they can get this all into the upcoming season 14.”
However, the insider revealed to Radar that filming will have to wait a couple of weeks, as Gina and her three children — Nicholas, 7, Sienna, 5, and Luca, 4 — are currently on the east coast with her family.
“After this happened, Gina took the kids to spend time with her mom and dad in New York,” the source said, adding that the star is ready to talk about what happened.
“Gina knows that it would be impossible not to include this as part of her storyline because it is such big news.”
The source said the scenes will most likely air toward the end of the season, perhaps on the finale.
Radar was the first to report that Gina filed for divorce from Matt in April 2018 — right after she finished filming her first season of RHOC. They reconciled just last month, but now they are broken up for good, a source insisted to Radar.
Source: Read Full Article