Meghan Markle and Prince Harry lose ANOTHER Archewell aide – just days before Netflix documentary released | The Sun
MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry have lost another senior aide, it has been reported.
Rebecca Sananes, who produced the duchess' podcast, has quit as head of audio at Archewell after just 18 months in the role.
Her departure comes after Mandana Dayani stepped down as president of the non-profit organisation last week.
And it follows the resignations of Toya Holness as global secretary in May and Catherine St Laurent as director in 2021.
Rebecca, who joined in July last year and was executive producer of Meghan's podcast Archetypes, will be replaced by Serena Regan, according to The Telegraph.
Her "transition" was "mutually planned", Archewell said.
READ MORE ROYAL NEWS
Harry & Meg Netflix trailer racks up 250k ‘dislikes’ in just three days
Prince Harry & Meg ‘out to destroy the monarchy’ as explosive doc trailer airs
Mandana, who is understood to have been running day-to-day operations at the company, will not be replaced.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will now take "full lead" of their company, their spokesperson said.
The major shake-up comes ahead of the release of the couple's highly-anticipated Netflix documentary, due out on Thursday.
Trailers for the six-part series show Meghan and Harry taking repeated swipes at the Royal Family.
Most read in Fabulous
Harry using his dead mother to flog his TV show is a grotesque exploitation
Clip of Meghan being 'followed by paparazzi' in trailer is actually KATIE PRICE
Meg & Harry Netflix show slammed as 'careless' for SECOND 'misleading' pic
Harry slams royal 'hierarchy' as Meghan says they 'won't protect' us
In one clip, in a chilling reference to Princess Diana's death, Harry says: "I didn't want history to repeat itself."
In another, a tearful Meghan says: "I realised they'll never protect you."
And the prince goes on to warn his family: "No one knows the full truth. We know the full truth."
But the pair have been accused of using misleading paparazzi shots in the teaser videos.
Footage appears to show them being swarmed by cameras, but the photographers were actually surrounding Katie Price and Donald Trump's former lawyer, it is claimed.
A second clip shows a photo from 1938, and another was from a Harry Potter premiere years before they met.
The documentary will hit screens on December 8.
Source: Read Full Article