15 Best Early Labor Deal Deals on Beauty Devices From Amazon — Up to 56% Off!
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
With the ever-evolving innovations of the beauty industry, there’s no shortage of treatments and technologies out there to enhance our appearance. But it’s difficult to determine which pampering products actually make an impact. Some people favor facials, while others love light therapy.
You don’t need to splurge on spa treatments or dermatology visits when you could enjoy self-care from the comfort of your own home — at a fraction of the price. We rounded up the 15 best deals on beauty devices that are currently on sale as early Labor Day specials at Amazon. From rollers to removal machines, these items may give you the glow-up you’re craving. Make sure to consult with your doctor before trying out these products!
1. Get a glowing complexion with this tightening treatment! This anti-aging skin rejuvenation device firms sagging skin — originally $189, now just $89!
2. This golden facial roller kit contains two tools that will massage skin and remove dark circles — originally $23, now just $15!
3. The no. 1 bestseller in facial steamers, this mini humidiier has over 35,000 glowing reviews on Amazon — originally $65, now just $34!
4. We’ve always wanted a magic wand! This handheld high-frequency skin therapy applicator smooths skin and helps eliminate blemishes — originally $90, now just $70!
5. Footloose and fancy-free! Treat yourself to an at-home pedicure with this electric foot file that removes calluses — originally $26, now just $20!
6. Jade rollers and gua shas have dramatically improved our skincare routine, sculpting our features and depuffing our under-eye bags. Now you can score both tools with this top-rated kit — originally $11, now just $6!
7. Masked up! This LED mask features seven different light therapy settings for a wide range of skincare benefits — originally $190, now just $83!
8. Acne acting up? Turn that zit into zilch with this blackhead remover pore vacuum — originally $40, now just $32!
9. This portable beauty equipment is the no. 1 bestseller in makeup airbrushes on Amazon! One customer called this device an “affordable and effective option for careful users” — originally $40, now just $34!
10. Not only do reviewers recommend this microneedling pen, but they also rave about the excellent customer service — originally $200, now just $128!
11. This facial cleansing spin brush includes three exfoliating brush heads for a deep clean that removes dirt, oil and makeup — originally $20, now just $15!
12. Tired of shaving your legs multiple times a week? Shoppers say that this Gillette Venus permanent hair remover is a “game-changer” — originally $180, now just $163!
13. Ice rollers have changed my life, depuffing dark circles and soothing my skin. One customer called this facial massager a “daily favorite” — originally $20, now just $8!
14. This radio frequency facial machine uses red light therapy to reduce fine lines and wrinkles — originally $170, now just $160!
15. Good as gold! Channel the Real Housewives with this gold light therapy face mask — originally $130, now just $85!
Let Your Eyes Sparkle With Meghan Markle’s Favorite Eyelash Curler
Looking for additional ways to elevate your beauty routine? Check out more picks below:
Peace Out, Wrinkles! These Amazing Anti-Aging Products Give You a Youthful Glow
Shoppers Say This Anti-Aging Serum Works Like ‘Magic’ to Reduce Wrinkles and Under-Eye Bags
10 of the Best Products for Repairing Deep Wrinkles — All Under $50
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Source: Read Full Article