Caroline Manzo breaks silence on RHUGT exit after Brandi Glanville incident
Brandi Glanville lawyer demands studio execs release ‘harassment’ audio
Ashlee Malleo pitches ‘RHONJ: Next Gen’ spinoff: Andy Cohen ‘knows how to reach me’
Caroline Manzo launching new season of cooking show amid ‘RHUGT’ drama
Jacqueline Laurita: Caroline Manzo still processing ‘traumatic’ ‘RHUGT’ incident
Caroline Manzo spoke out for the first time since Brandi Glanville allegedly touched her inappropriately while filming “The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip” Season 4.
“I can’t say much — only because it’s not good for my headspace — but it took a lot for me to go back there,” Manzo said of the “Housewives” franchise on “New York Live” last Thursday.
The “Real Housewives of New Jersey” alum explained that she returned for the Peacock spinoff with the “best of intentions” and the “highest hopes to do something fun” after a nearly 10-year hiatus from Bravo.
“Unfortunately it didn’t work out for me that way,” she admitted. “I came home early.”
Manzo then emphasized, “At this point, I just truly don’t have the space in my head to talk about it, so I’d rather not.”
The “Food, Love and Chaos” host teased that the drama will “unfold on the series when it airs,” but for now, she is keeping tight-lipped.
Page Six confirmed in January that Manzo, 61, voluntarily left Morocco while “RHUGT” was still filming. Production then asked Glanville, 50, to fly home as well.
Multiple sources subsequently told us exclusively that the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” alum had allegedly touched her co-star’s “breast area and vaginal area” and “stuck her tongue down [Manzo’s] throat” on set.
For more Page Six reality TV updates
- Subscribe to our weekly “Housewives Hangover” newsletter
- Listen to our “Virtual Reali-Tea” podcast
- Shop our exclusive merch
Peacock and Shed Productions released a joint statement at the time that read, “The safety and security of cast and crew while shooting is extremely important, and we take all reports seriously.
“In this situation, production immediately launched a comprehensive review and is taking appropriate action.”
Glanville has denied the claims, with her rep saying in February, “Brandi maintains her innocence and vehemently denies any wrongdoing.”
Her attorneys, meanwhile, sent a letter to Warner Bros. earlier this month to demand the company release audio and video relating to the incident to clear Glanville’s name.
“Nothing inappropriate or illegal whatsoever occurred,” lawyer Duncan P. Levin wrote in part, claiming the “flirtatious conduct and kissing between Ms. Manzo and Ms. Glanville … was absolutely mutual and consensual.”
The premiere date for Season 4 of “The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip” has not been announced, but Season 3 starts streaming March 23 on Peacock.
Share this article:
Source: Read Full Article