Harry Kane and Son Heung-min aren’t the only Spurs players stacking up Dream Team points
You would be forgiven for thinking Harry Kane (£7.1m) and Son Heung-min (£5.1m) represent 100% of Spurs’ Dream Team value.
The superstar forwards have combined for 344 points after 16 Game Weeks and are, understandably, two of the most popular players in the game.
But there’s more to Jose Mourinho’s side than just Kane and Son.
BETWAY NEW CUSTOMER OFFER: BET £10 GET A £10 BONUS* WITH BETWAY
A few weeks ago we highlighted the improved form of Hugo Lloris (£3.4m) in 2020/21 and how that was translating to decent points.
And that continues to be true: one Game Week in the Frenchman’s favour could see jump up the second in the goalkeeper rankings.
In recent weeks, a couple of Spurs defenders have emerged as viable options.
Ben Davies (£3.1m) crept into the top defenders in Game Week 16, overtaking the likes of Reece James (£3.8m) and Thiago Silva (£4.1m).
The Welshman has now accumulated 74 points as one of Mourinho’s trusted henchman and is directly benefitting from the self-proclaimed Special One’s somewhat conservative tactics.
DREAM TEAM SELECTOR
- Could you pick your way to £10,000+?
- Sign up now for Dream team Selector and start 2021 with a bang!
- Choose a winning team each week and you advance to the next round but be careful – you can only pick each team once!
- 10% Early Bird offer closes midnight January 18th
- Click HERE to play Dream Team Selector – 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Strangely, the next-best Spurs defender is Davies’ main rival for the first-choice left-back spot, Sergio Reguilon (£3.5m).
The Spaniard provided a glorious cross for Kane’s goal against Fulham midweek and has become an instant favourite among Spurs supporters.
No defender earned more points during Game Week 16 than Regulion, who has an ownership of 4.6% compared to Davies’ 1.7%.
It’s clear that whoever plays left-back for Spurs tends to score points but perhaps some gaffers would prefer a clearer hierarchy before committing to a transfer.
Regulion appears to be Mourinho’s preferred option when available and the 24-year-old’s superior attacking attributes make him more likely to chip in with assists on top of any clean sheets.
It may be worth acting sooner rather than later if this option tickles your fancy as Spurs face goal-shy Sheffield United this weekend before an FA Cup tie against Wycombe Wanderers.
BET £10 GET £10 – AD
- Stake £10 with Betway and get another £10 free
- CLAIM HERE*
- New customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card & PayPal deposits only. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. Terms apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article