Arsenal vs Liverpool: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Premier League clash TONIGHT – The Sun
PREMIER League champions Liverpool head to Arsenal as they continue to hunt down the record points total.
The champions are on 93 points, and should they take maximum points from their remaining three games they will be on a record 102 points – two more than Man City's 100 from 2017/18.
While the Gunners' loss to rivals Tottenham at the weekend means that they're now in ninth place and face a lengthy battle to get to a Europa League place.
When is Arsenal vs Liverpool?
- This Premier League clash is set for Wednesday, July 15.
- Kick-off at the Emirates is at 8.15pm BST.
- Arsenal have not won in their last nine Premier League meetings with Liverpool. Their last win was a 4-1 victory at the Emirates in April 2015
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- The game will be available to watch on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event
- Coverage begins at 8:00pm BST
Can I watch it for free?
- The game has NOT been selected to be put on Sky's free-to-air PICK channel
- However, if you want to get 24 hours of Sky Sports access, grab a NOW TV pass from just £9.99.
What is the team news?
Arsenal are still without Eddie Nketiah, who is on his second match of a three-game suspension following as red card against Leicester.
Plus Bernd Leno, Gabriel Martinelli, Pablo Mari and Calum Chambers are all set to miss the rest of the season.
James Milner, Joel Matip and Jordan Henderson will miss the rest of the season due to injury for Liverpool.
- Arsenal to win – 29/10
- Draw – 14/5
- Liverpool victory – 5/6
- Both teams to score – 1/2
- Aubameyang to have 3 or more shots and to score in the second half – 3/1
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article