Arsenal vs PSV: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Europa League clash at the Emirates | The Sun
ARSENAL host PSV Eindhoven in a top of the table clash on Thursday as both sides look to top their Europa League group.
Sitting four points clear at the top of the Premier League table following a 1-0 victory over Leeds United, Mikel Arteta's side will be hoping to increase their lead in Europe.
Victory over PSV would see the Gunners go six points clear in Group A, with the Eredivisie side sitting two points behind them before the match.
However, Ruud Van Nistelrooy's side have a far superior goal difference having scored 11 times in three matches and will be looking to cause an upset at the Emirates.
When is Arsenal vs PSV?
- Arsenal's Europa League clash with PSV takes place on Thursday, October 20.
- The match is scheduled to kick off from 6pm UK time.
- The game will be hosted at the Emirates, with Arsenal hosting the Dutch giants.
- Arsenal have won two, drawn three and lost one of their previous meetings with PSV, the last time they met being back in the 2006/07 season.
Read More on Arsenal
Chelsea and Arsenal face battle for Trossard as Atletico Madrid eye Brighton ace
Why is Arsenal’s match against Man City postponed?
What TV channel is Arsenal vs PSV on and can I live stream it?
- Arsenal vs PSV will be shown LIVE on BT Sport 1.
- Build up will commence from 5:30pm UK time, just 30 minutes before the match is expected to kick-off.
- The match was due to be played last month but the tie was postponed due to policing issues following the death of Queen Elizabeth II.
What is the team news?
Mohamed Elneny remains sidelined for Arsenal with a long-term hamstring issue while Emile Smith Rowe will also be out of contention after having surgery on a damaged groin.
Oleksandr Zinchenko also remains a doubt after missing their victory over Leeds United on Sunday.
Most read in Europa League
Ferne McCann breaks silence amid voice note row saying ‘I confront difficulties'
BBC presenter dies aged 61 as devastated colleagues share emotional tributes
Hunt warns of more 'difficult decisions' on Oct 31 as he & Truss face down MPs
Radio DJ found dead in woods after being ‘abducted with his girlfriend’
Former Spurs winger Noni Madueke could return to action to bite Arsenal after suffering a long-term ankle injury while Ismael Saibari will also be out with a muscle injury.
Olivier Boscagli, Mauro Junior, Luuk de Jong, Marco van Ginkel and Yorbe Vertessen could also all miss out on the trip to the Emirates.
- Arsenal: 40/85
- Draw: 7/2
- PSV: 9/2
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article