Brighton vs Chelsea: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time, and team news for Premier League opener – The Sun
CHELSEA begin their Premier League season tonight with a trip to Brighton.
Boss Frank Lampard will have new signings Timo Werner and Kai Havertz available – but the match will come too soon for Thiago Silva, Ben Chilwell and Hakim Ziyech.
Brighton vs Chelsea betting tips – Pulisic to score, Werner for Golden Boot
The sides actually met at this venue in a friendly in front of 2500 fans two weeks ago, with Timo Werner netting for the Blues in a 1-1 draw.
What time does Brighton vs Chelsea kick off?
- Brighton vs Chelsea kicks off at 8.15pm on Monday, September 14 – TONIGHT.
- The Amex Stadium plays host.
- There will be no fans in attendance because of the coronavirus pandemic.
What TV channel is Brighton vs Chelsea on and can I live stream it?
- Brighton vs Chelsea will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League.
- Sky begin their coverage at 8pm.
- This follows Sheffield United vs Wolves (6pm) which is also on the channel.
- Those without a Sky subscription can grab a NOW TV day pass from £9.99.
Adam Lallana will hope to make his first Premier League start of 2020 after joining Brighton from Liverpool.
Jose Izquierdo and Christian Walton are the only absences for Graham Potter's men.
Frank Lampard is set to hand debuts to Timo Werner and Kai Havertz at the Amex, two weeks after Werner scored in a friendly at the same venue.
But a trio of new stars will be absent in Thiago Silva, Ben Chilwell and Hakim Ziyech.
Chelsea boss Lampard explained in his pre-match press conference that Ziyech is out for the opening weeks of the season with a knee issue.
Chilwell is suffering from a heel problem while Silva only landed in London this week after his switch from Paris Saint-Germain.
- Brighton to win 17/4
- Draw 29/10
- Chelsea to win 8/13
- Chelsea to win and both teams to score 5/2
- Brighton to be leading at half time 9/2
- Tammy Abraham to score 2 or more goals 6/1
- Mason Mount to score and Chelsea to win 4/1
*Odds via Ladbrokes at time of publish
Source: Read Full Article