Dallas Wings at Connecticut Sun odds, WNBA predictions, picks and best bets
The Dallas Wings (10-21) and Connecticut Sun (22-9) lock horns Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m. ET at the Mohegan Sun Arena.
This will be the third and final meeting of the regular season, and surprisingly the Wings have battled to a 1-1 series split. The Sun won the most recent meeting in Connecticut by a 78-68 score back on Aug. 18, while the Wings picked up a 74-73 win in Dallas on June 26.
Odds courtesy of playMGM; for a full-set of today’s sports betting odds, access them at USA TODAY Sports.
WIN YOUR FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE:TheHuddle.com has helped people just like you win their league for over 20 years. This year, it’s your turn to win! Subscribe Now: Use code ” sbw19 ” to take $10 off.
Discount valid for new TheHuddle subscribers through 9/14/19.
Dallas Wings at Connecticut Sun: By the Numbers
- The Wings have posted a 6-17 against the spread mark across the past 23 road games, and they’re 8-17 ATS in the past 25 against Eastern Conference foes.
- Dallas hasn’t quit; however, going a respectable 4-4 straight up and 5-3 ATS across the past eight outings overall.
- The Sun has won six of the past seven overall, and it’s 3-1-1 ATS across the past five games overall.
- After an 0-4 ATS stretch at home, the Sun has covered its past two at home, including Aug. 18 vs. Dallas.
- The over is 4-0 in the past four for Dallas, and 5-1-1 in its past seven vs. Eastern Conference foes
- The under is 9-4 in Connecticut’s past 13 against Western Conference teams, including 4-1-1 in the past six vs. Dallas.
Dallas Wings at Connecticut Sun: Key Injuries
Wings G Arike Ogunbowale (illness) is listed as questionable for Wednesday’s game, while C Imani McGee-Stafford and F Kayla Thornton (ankle) have been ruled out. … Sun G Rachel Banham (ankle) is listed as probable, while F Theresa Plaisance (back) is considered doubtful.
Dallas Wings at Connecticut Sun: Picks and Betting Tips
Moneyline/Spread: The Wings(+10.5, -105) are heavy underdogs in this one, but they’ve been playing well and are worth a roll of the dice. The Sun (-10.5, -115) seem to play up to their competition, and take the lesser teams for granted, letting them hang around. Connecticut should be avoided on the moneyline ( -700), too.
Over/under: The OVER 153.5 (-110) has been a frequent happening for the Wings lately, and the over is 5-2-1 in the past eight meetings in Connecticut, too. Look for a higher scoring battle.
Follow Joe on Twitter @JoeWilliamsVI and follow SportsbookWire at @SportsbookWire.
The NFL got what it deserved with that opening night stinker between Packers and Bears
Packers CB Tramon Williams crushes Mitch Trubisky after QB’s brutal game
All 32 NFL teams’ 2019 defenses, ranked
Jay Cutler was on the sidelines at the Packers-Bears game and fans had so many jokes
Antonio Brown unfollowed the Raiders and Derek Carr on Instagram and fans got angry
Source: Read Full Article