England vs Denmark – Prediction, tips and odds: Get Three Lions at 8/1 to win at Wembley
ENGLAND can make it three wins on the bounce in this international break when they face Denmark on Wednesday.
The Three Lions saw off Wales 3-0 and Belgium 2-1 and you can back them to beat Denmark at a huge 8/1 in the Nations League at Wembley.
You can claim the offer for England to win at 8/1 HERE*.
Or you can back Denmark to cause an upset and be victorious at a boosted 33/1 HERE*.
Both offers are with 888 Sport and you must be a new customer to claim their 8/1 or 33/1 offer.
The maximum bet for both of these offers is £5.
Three Lions boss Gareth Southgate will demand more from his players despite their back-to-back wins.
After last month's clash against Denmark in Copenhagen saw Southgate's men stall to a goalless draw.
Meaning the expectation will be on England to take the game to the Danish side.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
*Terms and conditions:
– *888 Sport: Qualifying bet must be placed at the normal odds • max bet £5 • Extra winnings paid in FREE BETS and added within 72 hrs of qualifying bet settlement • Free bet stakes not included in bet returns • Free bets expire 7 days after credit • This offer may not be combined with any other offer • Full T&C’s apply 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article