Is Man City vs Crystal Palace on TV? Live stream, team news and kick-off time for Premier League clash | The Sun
MANCHESTER CITY will be determined to shake off that Newcastle draw against Crystal Palace at the Etihad.
Pep Guardiola's men fought hard to rescue a point against the Magpies last weekend.
But the Citizens would have still been disappointed as it resulted in them falling behind Arsenal in the pecking order.
And now, City come up against a Crystal Palace side who have caused them a number of problems in recent seasons.
Plus, Patrick Vieira's men go into this fixture off the back of a comfortable midweek 2-0 away win over Oxford United in the EFL Cup.
What time does Manchester City vs Crystal Palace kick off?
- Manchester City are set to entertain Crystal Palace on Saturday, August 27.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 3pm UK time.
- Etihad Stadium in Manchester is the allocated arena for this Premier League fixture and it can host around 55,097 fans.
- Palace held City to a scoreless draw when the sides met in March earlier on this year.
Read More on Man City
Man City face nightmare Champions League group despite being in Pot 1 for draw
Latest updates from ALS charity friendly at the Camp Nou
Is Manchester City vs Crystal Palace on TV and can I live stream it?
- Sadly, Manchester City vs Crystal Palace will NOT be broadcasted live on television in the UK.
- This is due to the TV football blackout law in the UK which restricts matches from being shown live on Saturday's between 2:45pm and 5:15pm.
- However, fans in the US can head to Peacock to stream the entire action.
Premier League 2022/23
Everything you need to know about the Premier League
Premier League top scorers 2022/23: Who is leading the Golden Boot race?
Premier League owners – Who are the richest?
What is the TV football blackout law in the UK?
Premier League prize money: How much can each term earn?
What happens if a manager gets booked or sent off?
How much do Premier League referees get paid?
How many substitutions can Premier League teams make this season and how do the intervals work?
What is the offside rule in football, and how to explain it?
How will VAR work in the Premier League this season?
Why aren’t Premier League players taking the knee every weekend?
Pep Guardiola will be expected to continue without the defensive duo of Aymeric Laporte and Nathan Ake.
Most read in Football
Liverpool could get nasty Champions League group draw… but with shot at revenge
I'm the ball boy Hazard kicked… now I'm worth £40m thanks to vodka
Man Utd chiefs head to Barcelona for De Jong offer, plus £80m Antony bid
West Ham plot Gallagher bid as they battle Newcastle and Palace for Chelsea ace
As well as £100 million man Jack Grealish who remains side-lined with knee issue.
Elsewhere, Patrick Vieira was able to rest a number of players for the 2-0 win over Oxford United.
But the quartet of James Tomkins, James McArthur, Jack Butland and Nathan Ferguson are all highly unlikely to figure against the reigning champions.
- Manchester City to win 2/13
- Draw 7/1
- Crystal Palace to win 14/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article