Japan vs Spain: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for massive Tokyo Olympics semi-final game
JAPAN will be looking to make it to the football final of their own Olympic Games but have to beat Spain in the last four first.
Spain are hopeful of progressing to the final of the Games for the first time since 2000, where they won a silver medal in Sydney.
What time does Spain vs Japan kick-off?
- Spain's huge semi-final clash with Japan will get underway from 12pm UK time on Tuesday, August 3.
- The game will take place at the Saitama Stadium in Satitama, Japan.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the clash because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Japan vs Spain will be shown live on the Eurosport Player and Discovery+.
- You can catch build-up to the game from 11.30am UK time.
- The Eurosport and Discovery+ apps are available for download onto your tablet or mobile device.
Japan have Hiroki Sakai back from suspension with Takehiro Tomiyasu likely to sit the game out as he is on two bookings himself.
Daichi Hayashi could come out of the side, with Ayase Ueda likely to be thrusted into the XI to face Spain.
Oscar Gil is probably to start for La Furia Roja, while Dani Ceballos is still sidelined because of an ankle injury.
Euro 2020 stars Dani Olmo and Mikel Oyarzabal will both start for Spain.
Source: Read Full Article