Juventus vs Ferencvaros: Live stream FREE, TV channel, team news, kick-off time for Champions League group stage game
JUVENTUS handily beat Ferencvaros 4-1 last time out – and they'll be looking to do the same damage when they clash in Turin.
The Italian champions are lagging behind Barcelona in their Champions League group but should qualify comfortably if they overcome the Hungarians.
Cristiano Ronaldo's side's only loss in the group this season was at home to Barcelona, when the five-time Ballon d'Or winner played no part after coming down with Coronavirus.
Ferencvaros have been plucky throughout their European campaign, but face yet another really difficult task in Juve next.
What time does Juventus vs Ferencvaros kick off?
- Juventus vs Ferencvaros gets underway at 8pm UK time on Tuesday, November 24.
- The game will take place at the Juventus Stadium in Turin.
What channel is Juventus vs Ferencvaros and can it be live streamed?
- Juventus vs Ferencvaros will be shown live on BT Sport.
- The action is available for streaming from the BT Sport app, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch Juventus vs Ferencvaros for FREE?
- Yes, the game is available to watch free-of-charge but only if you're an EE customer.
- If you're with EE, you can get three months of BT Sport FREE by clicking HERE.
- After the three months are over, you can cancel the subscription.
What is the team news?
Leonardo Bonucci remains sidelined for Juventus after he withdrew from the Italy squad during the international break with an injury.
Federico Chiesa and Giorgio Chiellini also withdrew with thigh problems, but Chiesa should be available for Ferencvaros.
Matthijs de Ligt is still out with a shoulder injury but resumed training earlier this week.
Paulo Dybala should return to the side after battling with an infection while Alex Sandro could also make an appearance following a spell on the injury table.
Juventus – 1/11
Draw – 10/1
Ferencvaros – 40/1
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article