KSI vs Dillon Danis: Date, UK start time, stream, TV channel and undercard for Misfits Boxing 004 clash | The Sun
KSI makes his big return to the ring in a clash with Conor McGregor's old team-mate Dillon Danis.
The pair were involved in a confrontation in which KSI ended up drenched in coffee at a press conference in November.
KSI and Danis were in Texas for the former's latest Misfits Boxing card which was headlined by Greg Hardy's win over Hasim Rahman.
And in the ring after the main event, KSI vs Danis was announced, and the two fighting men squared off in the middle of the ring.
KSI was last in action against Swarmz and Luis Pineda in August, while Danis has never had a professional boxing match before.
Danis is better-schooled in MMA and more specifically, jiu-jitsu, as he has a 2-0 record under the Bellator banner.
When is KSI vs Danis?
- KSI will take on Danis in a huge event on Saturday, January 14, 2023.
- The fight will be held at the OVO Arena in Wembley, London.
- Ring-walks for the main event will likely commence from 10.30pm UK time.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- KSI vs Danis will be shown live on DAZN PPV in the UK.
- His last event against Swarmz and Pineda cost fans £11.99 for the PPV, on top of their £7.99-a-month subscription, but it's unclear how much the Danis fight will cost.
- You can live stream the action from the DAZN app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
KSI vs Danis FULL CARD
A STACKEC card has been unveiled for the show, including Elle Brooke's boxing return.
While Faze Temper is facing a mystery opponent who will be announced on his ring walk!
- Slim vs Tom Zanetti
- Anthony Taylor vs Idris Virgo
- Ryan Taylor vs Swarmz
- Salt Papi vs Brueckner
- Joe Fournier vs Anthony Christodoulou
- Elle Brooke vs Faith Ordway
- Faze Temper vs Mystery opponent
Most read in Boxing
Icon Hatton names one heavyweight fight he would rather watch than Fury vs Usyk
Fury vs Usyk could still take place in UK at Wembley's 95,000-seat stadium
Sporting legend's grandson sends fans wild as he is spitting image of icon
McGregor says he 'carried' Mayweather in fight as he feuds with UFC rival Diaz
What has been said?
"I’m very disciplined, very focused, and if you look at my résumé, I don’t lose too many times," KSI said.
"I think for Dillon, that’s probably seeping in. Yeah, I know he’s undefeated himself, but I think looking me in the eyes — even when we saw each other in Texas — I could tell it was a facade.
"He had to pretend that he’s bigger and stronger than he actually is, and it kind of shows not being here how little he really is, how small his mindset really is.
"He says I’m not a real fighter but I’m here. I’m always ready. And, as someone he says he is a real fighter, he has not made the plane trip to see me, and has not even made the Zoom call to see me, he’s terrified. He’s petrified of me. It’s disappointing.”
Source: Read Full Article