Netherlands vs Argentina: TV channel, kick-off time, stream FREE, team news and prediction for World Cup last-8 clash | The Sun
NETHERLANDS and Argentina are set to go at it for a World Cup semi-final spot in Qatar – and fans can expect fireworks.
Goals from Memphis Depay, Daley Blind and Denzel Dumfries helped the Dutch to secure a spot in the last-8 against USA.
And Argentina followed suit courtesy of a 2-1 win over Australia where Lionel Messi was the star of the show once again.
Messi, 35 is desperate to emulate footballing legend Diego Maradonna by guiding the Argentines to World Cup success.
Furthermore, that is the only major piece of silverware that Messi has competed for and never got his hands on.
However, Holland will be on a revenge mission for what happened when the sides met during the 2014 edition.
Read more on World Cup
Uruguay’s Gimenez may face 15-game ban for elbowing official & X-rated ref rant
Supercomputer predicts World Cup 2022 winners ahead of knockout rounds
When is Netherlands vs Argentina?
- Netherland's mouth-watering fixture against Argentina will take place on Friday, December 9.
- The World Cup quarter-final clash is scheduled to get underway at 7pm UK time.
- Lusali Stadium is the allocated arena for this eye-catching contest and it can host a staggering 88, 966 supporters.
- Argentine sent Holland crashing out of the semi-final stage on penalties in 2014.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Netherlands vs Argentina will be shown LIVE on BBC One in the UK.
- Coverage is set to commence from 6:15pm UK time – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- Viewers also have the option to stream the game live via the BBC iPlayer app or through the BBC Sport website.
Can I watch it for free?
YES! Fans in the UK can watch Netherlands' match against Argentina for FREE as long as you have a valid TV license.
Most read in Football
Bromley vs Yeovil is abandoned as fan tragically dies in stands
Pele, 82, 'moved to end-of-life hospital care' as he stops responding to chemo
England's best and worst routes to final with Mbappe, Messi & Ronaldo waiting
Lineker says star must NOT play vs Senegal as he's only one who'll stop France
What are the odds?
After 90 mins
- Netherlands 5/2
- Draw 2/1
- Argentina 6/5
- Netherlands 13/10
- Argentina 6/10
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article