Tottenham vs AC Milan: Out-of-form Spurs look to complete Champions League comeback against Italian giants – stream, TV | The Sun
TOTTENHAM will be desperate to overcome Italian icons AC Milan in a huge Champions League last-16 second leg – but their form has to change.
Brahim Diaz's early strike was enough to see Milan run out 1-0 winners in the reverse fixture.
And since then, Spurs have been dumped out of the FA Cup by Championship side Sheffield United, before losing on the weekend to relegation-battling Wolves.
However, Antonio Conte's men pulled off two huge London derby wins against West Ham and Chelsea last month.
Furthermore, Tottenham are set to take on a wounded Milan who recently suffered a shocking loss to twelfth-place Fiorentina in Serie A.
When is Tottenham vs AC Milan?
- Tottenham's Champions League last-16 second leg encounter against AC Milan will take place on Wednesday, March 8.
- It is scheduled to get underway at 8pm UK time.
- The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in North London is the allocated arena for this match and it can host approximately 62,850 fans.
- Milan hold the advantage after winning 1-0 in the reverse leg.
Read more on Tottenham
Tottenham ‘interested in Forest boss Steve Cooper’ as Antonio Conte replacement
Spurs-linked billionaire Najafi keen on buying Everton after meeting Levy
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Tottenham vs AC Milan will be broadcast LIVE on BT Sport 1 in the UK.
- Coverage is set to commence from 7pm UK time – a whole hour before kick-off.
- Subscription members of BT Sport can stream the entire action live via the BT Sport website or BT Sport app.
- Alternatively, SunSport's live blog will have minute-by-minute coverage of the match.
What is the team news?
Eric Dier's suspension adds to the woes of Tottenham boss Antonio Conte who is forced to continue without Ryan Sessegnon, Hugo Lloris, Yves Bissouma and Rodrigo Bentancur due to injuries.
Elsewhere, AC Milan coach Stefano Pioli has a near fully-fit squad to choose from.
However, Pioli's concern surrounds the first-leg matchwinner Brahim Diaz who will need further assessments on his knee sprain.
Most read in Football
Klopp RAGES at fan who ran on pitch and injured Robertson after Firmino goal
Man Utd stars in row during middle of Liverpool clash as players turn on Dalot
Reaction as Reds SHOCK United with stunning second-half performance
Keane and Neville made to eat words after mocking Souness' prediction
While Sergino Dest, Yacine Adli, Tiemoue Bakayoko and Zlatan Ibrahimovic were all left out of the knockout round squad.
What is the odds?
- Tottenham to win 19/20
- Draw 12/5
- AC Milan to win 29/10
- Tottenham 13/10
- AC Milan 4/7
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article