Armie Hammer accuser to speak out in wake of 'cannibal' claims and say she was 'victimized' by star
ARMIE Hammer's accuser is set to speak out in wake of the alleged cannibal claims and say she was "victimized" by the star.
The Thursday afternoon press conference will serve as the latest instalment in the claims against the actor.
Hammer has been in the spotlight after a series of graphic DMs, allegedly between him and several women, showed Hammer talking about drinking their blood, describing scenes of sexual control, and references to cannibalism.
In one DM, Armie allegedly describes himself as “100% a cannibal” and tells a woman “I want to eat you.”
Earlier this month, Armie's ex-girlfriend Paige Lorenze, 24, said in an explosive interview with Vanity Fair that during their relationship she felt “really unsafe and sick to her stomach."
She added: "He told me that I couldn’t have anyone else in my bed. And then I just started to feel really unsafe and really sick to my stomach about things. I was also emotionally dependent on him."
The article, that was published on March 11, 2021, claimed the actor's ex-partners have "compared him to Ted Bundy" and said he was obsessed with Shibari – a Japanese bondage art form in which people are tied up in intricate patterns.
Paige, who was in a relationship with Armie for four months late last year, also claimed that he wanted to eat her body parts.
She alleged he was obsessed with "meat, bones and veins," and wanted her to be proud of the bruises she sustained as a result of rough BDSM sessions.
Paige even alleged that Armie was into 'knife play' and carved the letter 'A' into her skin above her pubic bone before licking the bloody wound and "bragging" about it to his friends.
Another ex-girlfriend, Courtney Vucekovich, said he spoke to her about the bondage, stating he never tied up a human before and instead "only mannequins."
Armie, who was recently replaced by Josh Duhamel in Jennifer Lopez's upcoming film Shotgun Wedding, previously responded to the eye-opening claims.
He released a statement at the time: "I’m not responding to these bulls**t claims but in light of the vicious and spurious online attacks against me, I cannot in good conscience now leave my children for 4 months to shoot a film in the Dominican Republic."
Hammer was seen for the first time since the violence and cannibal claims were made against him at the beach with a mystery blonde in the Cayman Islands this week.
The star is believed to be in the Cayman Islands as his wife Elizabeth Chambers and their two children – Harper, six, and Ford, four, live there.
This was the first sighting of The Call Me By Your Name star since his name began trending on January 11 this year.
Source: Read Full Article