ITV Im A Celeb fans say David Ginola is not the nice guy as he turns on Naughty Boy
There was more drama for Naughty Boy on Monday night's episode of I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! as he clashed with David Ginola.
After having gathered around the firepit to discuss who should take on the latest gruesome trial, the music producer couldn't help but suggest that 54 year old David would be a good option.
The former professional footballer, who broke down after reading letters from home, was absolutely livid at his suggestion, but Naughty Boy continued to endorse him to do the trial.
"You're not listening. I would like you to try because I was there with you on your first trial, and I know you didn't enjoy it,' 40 year old Naughty Boy insisted.
Fuming, David said: "Listen I don't like this kind of thing…to say, you, you, you, should do it!"
"You can't say I want to do a trial. Who are you to tell me that?"
But fans were surprised by David's response, pointing out Naughty Boy – who has done multiple trials himself – wasn't even the first to suggest it.
One wrote: "I'm actually on his side for once. David was having a go at him for trying to "make" him do the trial but it was literally everyone."
Another agreed: "Naughty wasn't even the one who first suggested David?!!! After complaining so much about being 'bored' Danny didn't put himself forward for the trial."
And a third replied: "I was so baffled, it came out of nowhere."
Others pointed out that the teammates had been keen Naughty Boy get a break from doing trials, then failed to volunteer.
"So they didn't want NB to do the trials and now they don't want to do them either?" asked one.
Another added: "They all were laughing and very happy for NB doing all the trials, but when the time came for them to win food for the camp all of a sudden no one was bothered. Jeeezee, it clearly shows who is who."
And a third wrote: "NB just being bullied at this point, he made a suggestion which David clearly never agreed with and had a proper go at NB, maybe he's not the nice guy he tries to convince us he is, he clearly really doesn't want to do a task and just took his frustration out in NB."
Eventually, to ease tensions, Kadeena Cox, who was ultimately the second contestant to be eliminated from the series, said: "'I'll do it, just to stop the discussion.'
Speaking later in The Telegraph, David said: "It's very simple, nobody point at me and say, 'You should do that.' I decide for myself, that's it, simple as that.
"I am still David Ginola, it's me, it's about me, it's about what I am, and nobody is saying to me what I should do, OK? I think it's going to be a long week."
Later in the episode, Ant and Dec announced that, after a public vote, 30 year old Kadeena will be next to leave the camp on Monday 6 December.
Kadeena became the second star to be eliminated as Arlene Phillips was voted off the show the evening before.
As she hugged her fellow campmates goodbye, Kadeena smiled but admitted she "didn't want to leave" Gwrych Castle.
Her fellow campmates asked what they were going to do for meals now one of the camp's chefs has left, to which Kadeena said: "You've still got Naughty!"
Following her departure, fans praised the athlete for representing those with chronic conditions.
One said: "I love that Kadeena represented living with an invisible and chronic condition, spoke openly about it and never let it define her or stop her doing anything she wanted #imaceleb #imacelebrity".
For more I'm A Celebrity updates, sign up for OK!'s daily newsletter here.
Source: Read Full Article