MAFS UK teaser sees experts faced with new difficult Whitney and Matt dilemma
Married At First Sight UK looks set for explosive scenes on Wednesday as the experts are given their most "difficult" dilemma to date amid Matt Murray and Whitney Hughes' romance.
During Tuesday's episode, which fans branded the most "chaotic" instalment yet, Matt and Whitney pursued a relationship despite being partnered with other people.
And on Wednesday's episode, Matt and Whitney ask the experts – Mel Schilling, Paul C Brunson and Charlene Douglas – ask if they can remain in the experiment but as a new couple.
In a spoiler clip released at the end of Tuesday, it teases the explosive commitment ceremony as Whitney announces to her co-stars, including Gemma, who was partnered with Matt: "I'm not sorry for the fact that I like the boy."
It then sees Gemma and Whitney in an explosive row as the latter shouts: "I can't speak because every time I try to get a word out, you cut me off!"
While Zoe Clifton confronts Matt over his behaviour to not only wife Gemma but also Whitney's husband Duka Cav, saying: "You've disrespected Duka, you've disrespected Gemma and you've disrespected the process!"
It then cuts to the narrator teasing: "Leaving the experts facing their most difficult dilemma to date…"
As a stunned Mel asks Matt and Whitney: "You're saying that you're wanting to pursue this relationship inside the experiment?"
To which Matt adds in a VT: "I hope the experts make an expert decision!"
Married At First Sight UK continues at 9pm on E4.
- ‘I waited 18 months for surgery to remove a tumour on my ovaries,' says MAFS star
- MAFS 'fireworks' as Adam and pregnant Tayah return for explosive one off reunion
- Pregnant MAFS star Tayah asks ‘is hay fever worse this year’ as she’s left sneezing 100 times a day
- MAFS UK star Tayah Victoria 'struggling' with pregnancy: 'I can't explain this feeling'
- Get exclusive celebrity stories and shoots straight to your inbox with OK!'s daily newsletter
Source: Read Full Article