Pregnant Kylie Jenner jets home to LA from Houston leaving Travis Scott behind one week after deadly Astroworld Festival
PREGNANT Kylie Jenner has boarded a jet and is heading home to Los Angeles from Houston, Texas after the Astroworld tragedy, The Sun can exclusively reveal.
The 24-year-old star and her daughter Stormi, three, left under the cover of darkness after a week holed up at Travis Scott's $14million mansion.
It's understood Kylie ditched her $72.8 million pink plane, which has been in Houston since last week, and boarded another jet at Houston's Executive Airport to fly home in secret.
"Kylie and her team waited until it was late and left the house in blacked out cars heading for the airport, they didn't want anyone to see them," a source told The Sun.
She is now headed back to her hometown of LA, while Scott's private jet remains in Houston.
Both Kylie and Scott, 30, stayed in Houston following the tragic incident at the Astroworld Festival on Friday.
At least nine people died and more than a hundred were left hurt after a stampede during opening night of Travis' Astroworld Festival.
The crowd reportedly surged toward the stage while Travis performed at the third annual Astroworld festival at NRG Park in Houston on Friday.
Officials in Texas claim the crowd started to "compress towards the front of the stage" around 9.15pm, causing panic to ensue.
Travis responded to the incident with a statement, saying he was "devastated."
He went on: "My prayers go out to the families and all those impacted by what happened at Astroworld Festival…"
Meanwhile, Kylie also released a statement that said: "Travis and I are broken and devastated.
"My thoughts and prayers are with all who lost their lives, were injured or affected in anyway by yesterday's events.
"I want to make it clear we weren't aware of any fatalities until the news came out after the show and in no world would have continued filming or performing."
Kylie has remained silent on social media since the tragic event occurred, while fans have threatened to "boycott" her companies due to her silence.
FANS BOYCOTT KYLIE
The 24-year-old TV star, who shares three-year-old daughter Stormi with Travis, has not posted on Instagram since November 4 when she supported sister Kendall at a charity softball game.
The tragic concert happened the following night.
Some of the comments on Kylie's most recent post include fans who say they will no longer buy her products, as one person wrote: "Unfollowed! Never buying your products again!"
"YOU ARE SO CANCELED," came another post.
"People really need to stop helping the Kardashians Jenners get richer. Stop buying their products," a following person said.
As Kylie continues to stay silent on social media, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians alum is likely taking a pay cut for not posting.
The reality star reportedly makes over $1 million per Instagram post on her personal page and typically posts everyday, if not more frequently.
Kylie's Instagram posts range from personal photos and videos of her everyday life, as well as snaps to promote her numerous brands.
Both Kylie herself, along with her brands Kylie Cosmetics, Kylie Skin, Kylie Baby and Kylie Swim, have all not posted anything since the horrific incident took place.
Her brands typically post multiple times every single day, presumably driving direct sales.
Additionally, all of the brand accounts have shut their comments off.
Kylie's mom, Kris Jenner, is reportedly in "crisis mode" as the beauty mogul "may lose millions" from her beauty lines.
The KUWTK star is in jeopardy of losing her business partnerships after the Astroworld tragedy, a source exclusively told The Sun.
A source close to the Kardashian family told The Sun: "Kylie feels the weight of this and more than anything wants to do right by the victims.
"I know people do not think she cares but she really does.
"At the same time, she's a businesswoman responsible for the livelihood of a lot of people.
"She feels like she's in a lose-lose situation because she wants to take time to respect the victims from Astroworld but at the same time, she employs a lot of people.”
The insider continued: "The longer her companies go without being active on social media or promotion, the more sales go down and the less they make from marketing.
"We're talking potentially millions of dollars in losses."
The source claimed Kylie is cautious about how to move forward with her brand, stating: "She feels a responsibility as a brand founder but she also knows the second they do post something business related, people will be upset she's 'moved on' and doing self-promotion after this tragedy.
"So she does feel that lose-lose in a sense.
"She's working closely with her mom, as both her manager but she's also leaning on for emotional support.
"Kris is in crisis mode and still figuring out how to handle this best."
However, Kylie's rep shut down the claims made by the source when contacted by The Sun.
The rep said: "Your information is incorrect."
Source: Read Full Article