Strictly celebrity exit leaked ahead of tonight’s show leaves fans distraught
Strictly Come Dancing returns tonight for its second live show but the celeb who gets booted off has already been leaked online.
For the third time this series the BBC show has been hit with spoilers and fans are not happy.
Daily Star Online won't name the celeb in a bid to not spoil the show for you later.
After the leak emerged viewers rushed to social media to discuss their thoughts with many incredibly saddened by the news.
- The X Factor: Celebrity Wes Nelson 'amazes' viewers with secret rap talent
- Casualty fans horrified as patient is revealed to be a notorious child killer
One wrote: "No way they could have gone so much further."
Another said: "Woah I didn't expect that at all."
A third tweeted: "Not happy with that at all, wrong song for the dance for a start, they are far superior to some others and did not deserve to be out that early in the competition," followed by a sad-faced emoji.
- Love Island's Amber Gill filmed looking worse for wear at MissPap launch party
- Strictly's Katya Jones puts wedding ring back on after Neil and Alex Scott pics
One more added: "That's such a shocker! It can't be real surely?"
The results show is filmed straight after Saturday's live show and while bosses do everything they can to avoid a leak it's often spoilt for some.
In last night's show, Alex Scott and Neil Jones found themselves at the bottom of the table with just 23 points.
- Strictly's Neil Jones and Alex Scott spotted going back to hers after night out
- Pussycat Doll Kimberly Wyatt gives birth to third child following C-section
Meanwhile, Karim Zeroual and Amy Dowden were top of the leaderboard thanks to their "passionate" Tango performance.
Tonight's show will see hosts Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman announce the results of the judges' scores and viewers' votes.
Then all will be revealed as the two couples with the lowest combined scores will take part in a dance-off before the judges then decide who to boot.
- Strictly Come Dancing
Source: Read Full Article