Who is Matthew Perry's stepfather Keith Morrison and parents John Bennett and Suzanne? | The Sun
ACTOR Matthew Perry has died aged 54 in an apparent drowning accident at his home.
Among those who rushed to the star's home following the tragic news were his stepfather Keith Morrison and parents John Bennett and Suzanne.
Who is Mathew Perry's father John Bennet Perry?
John Bennet Perry is an American actor and the father of the late actor Matthew Perry.
John tied the knot with Suzanne Perry in 1968, who gave birth to their son Matthew the following year.
However, the two parted ways before the actor's first birthday.
Perry has featured in a number of films such as Lipstick, Midway, The Legend of the Lone Ranger, Only When I Laugh, Independence Day and George of the Jungle.
He also had an esteemed career in TV, chalking up credits onprograms as The West Wing; L.A. Law; Days of Our Lives and Little House on the Prairie.
The U.S. Sun witnessed Perry's father looking distraught as he arrived in his car and spoke to officers before slowly walking back to his vehicle and being allowed under the cordon.
- Friends star Matthew Perry is believed to have drowned at home aged 54 as the showbiz world pays tribute
- No drugs were found at the scene, and foul play is not suspected according to TMZ
- A neighbor, 17, said he saw 'too much' and was left 'disturbed'
- The actor was last seen looking downcast as he went to dinner with a friend
- And his eerie last post shows the star relaxing in his pool, days before he drowned
- One of his Friends co-stars has broken their silence on Perry's tragic death
- And he made a heartbreaking premonition about his own death just months before he died
Who is Matthew Perry's mother Suzanne Perry?
Suzanne Perry was a Canadian journalist and press secretary to Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau in 1968.
Most read in Celebrity
FURY VS NGANNOU
Frank Warren says Usyk fight is OFF after Gypsy King’s controversial win
OFF FUR TABLE
Fury’s post-fight press conference CANCELLED afterNgannou controversy
Matthew Perry’s eerie last post shows star in pool ‘where he drowned’ days later
Matthew Perry looked downcast while out having dinner days before death
After divorcing Matthew's father John, she later married broadcast journalist Keith Morrison, who has been on Dateline for decades, in 1981.
Who is Matthew Perry's stepfather Keith Morrison?
Journalist Keith Morrison has been a correspondent for Dateline NBC since 1995.
In 1981, Morrison married Suzanne Perry.
They have four children together: Caitlin, Emily, Willy, and Madeleine.
Morrison also has a son, Michael, from a previous marriage.
Source: Read Full Article