Wrestle Buddies: All 21 Episodes Of GameSpot's Wrestling Podcast
GameSpot’s professional wrestling podcast has arrived. At long last, you can listen to GameSpot Entertainment’s Mat Elfring and Chris E. Hayner discuss the most important topics in wrestling history–or, at least, the topics they think are important. Everyone wants to know more about Hulk Hogan’s pasta restaurant and listen to a discussion of the best and worst wrestling video games ever, right?
Wrestle Buddies is a celebration of professional wrestling history, rather than a weekly breakdown of what’s happening across companies like WWE, Impact, ROH, and AEW. Each week, Mat and Chris look back on their favorite wrestling moments, stories, characters, and more.
With guests that range from fellow fans to the wrestlers themselves, Wrestle Buddies explores the highs and lows of wrestling’s past, for better or worse. How much worse? Do you remember when Big Boss Man cooked Al Snow’s dog and fed it to him? Because we do. You can take a look at all of our episodes below.
- Episode 1: RoboCop Invades World Championship Wrestling To Save Sting
- Episode 2: KISS got its own wrestler and the only AEW vs. WWE war that matters
- Episode 3: Dalton Castle Goes To The Tiger King’s Zoo (with Ring of Honor’s Dalton Castle)
- Episode 4: The Goodfather Really Did Have The Right To Censor (with GameSpot’s Greg Thomas)
- Episode 5: The Origin Of AEW And WWF New York’s Strange History
- Episode 6: The Ballad Of Singing Wrestlers
- Episode 7: eFeds: Wrestling’s Less Than Sexy Fan Fiction (with TV Guide’s Keisha Hatchett)
- Episode 8: Who Is Wrestling’s GOAT And Why Is It Chucky From Child’s Play?
- Episode 9: Wrestling At Its Best: Kennels From Hell And Haunted Caves
- Episode 10: Hulk Hogan’s Pastamania Is Running Wild
- Episode 11: The Big Show Remembers The Dungeon Of Doom (with WWE’s The Big Show)
- Episode 12: Exploring WWE’s Ridiculous Cookbook (with Headlocked Comics’ Mike Kingston)
- Episode 13: The Good Brothers Talk Shop With The Wrestle Buddies (With Impact’s Karl Anderson And Doc Gallows)
- Episode 14: Who’s The Sexiest Wrestler: Rick Rude Or Earl Hebner’s Son? (With TV Guide’s Keisha Hatchett)
- Episode 15: WWE’s Failed Casino, Secrets Of Refereeing, And More (With Ring of Honor’s Todd Sinclair)
- Episode 16: Is Wrestling Fake?
- Episode 17: WWE Goes Beyond Thunderdome
- Episode 18: You Cannot Kill David Arquette’s WCW Title Reign
- Episode 19: The Shockmaster’s Fall From Grade (With WWE’s Adam Cole)
- Episode 20: Who’s Really Behind WWE’s GTV? (With Impact’s Brian Myers)
- Episode 21: WWE 2K Battlegrounds (With NXT’s Tyler Breeze)
New episodes of Wrestle Buddies are released every Thursday on the podcast platform or app of your choice, including Spotify, Stitcher, and Apple Podcasts. You can also keep up to date with the podcast by following it on Twitter.
Source: Read Full Article