Woman, 30, facing trial accused of murdering missing stepdad, 63, who vanished over a year ago | The Sun

A WOMAN is facing trial accused of murdering her missing stepdad who vanished more than a year ago.

Frank McKeever, 63, was last seen walking along Highbury Park in North London on August 28 last year.

His stepdaughter Surie Suksiri, 31, has now been charged with murdering Frank despite his body never being found.

She appeared at the Old Bailey today alongside her partner Juned Sheikh, 47, who faces the same charge.

They both denied murdering Frank on or around August 28, 2021.

The pair also pleaded not guilty to preventing the "lawful decent burial of a body" on or around September 3, 2021.

Read more news

House where pregnant mum and three children were murdered to be demolished

Woman stabbed neighbour then called ex saying: ‘I’ve just murdered someone’

A provisional trial date was set for October 2.

Suksiri and Sheikh were remanded in custody ahead of a hearing on April 11.

Frank was last seen at around 10pm leaving the couple's home in Highbury Grange.

He then returned a short time later and has never been seen since, it is said.

Most read in The Sun


6 killed including kids after throats were slit by strings at kite festival


BBC1's live FA Cup coverage hit by porn noises from mobile hidden by prankster


Major bar chain to close on Mondays and Tuesdays due to rocketing energy bills


Gran's tribute to girl, 4, & mum killed after being hit by ‘racing Audi'

Police offered a £20,000 reward to help find Birmingham FC fan Frank after he vanished.

In a statement to mark the first anniversary since his disappearance, his family said: "Our family had lost touch with him for some years, but we were so happy to re-connect with him last summer and were looking forward to being with him again to rebuild family ties.

"He seemed happy and positive about the future and he had remained loyal to his favourite football team Birmingham City.

"We really miss his cheerful and gentle personality and his sense of humour.

"He had a zest for life and loved chatting to people and was no doubt looking forward to celebrating his birthday on the 31st August and the Bank Holiday weekend.

"Sadly, he has now disappeared without trace and we are desperate for any news."

Source: Read Full Article