Inter vs Bayer Leverkusen FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Europa League match
IT'S Chelsea's past against what looks set to be their future as Inter take on Bayer Leverkusen in Germany.
Premier League-winning boss Antonio Conte is looking to secure a first trophy with the Nerazzurri but will have to get past a Bayer Leverkusen side featuring top Blues target Kai Havertz.
What time does Inter vs Bayer Leverkusen kick off?
- Inter take on Bayer Leverkusen on Monday, August 10 – TODAY.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in Italy and Germany.
- Dusseldorf's Merkur Spiel-Arena is the venue for this one-legged quarter-final.
What TV channel is Inter vs Bayer Leverkusen on and can I live stream it?
- Inter vs Bayer Leverkusen is live on BT Sport 2, with Man Utd vs Copenhagen on BT Sport 1.
- Coverage commences at 7.45pm – 15 minutes before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
- DAZN and RTL are the Europa League broadcasters in Germany while Sky Sport and TV 8 have the Italian rights.
How do I watch Inter vs Bayer Leverkusen for FREE?
- Viewers with an EE phone contract can get a three-month FREE trial of the BT Sport app.
- Simply text SPORT to 150.
Alexis Sanchez may start for a first time since signing for Inter permanently from Manchester United.
The former loanee was benched for the win over Getafe with Barcelona target Lautaro Martinez coming into the squad.
Christian Eriksen will hope for a recall to the starting line-up after scoring against Getafe, but Conte may be inclined to stick with Roberto Gagliardini.
Kai Havertz has reportedly been agitating for a move to Chelsea but has committed to stay until the Europa League is completed and it likely to keep his place for Bayer Leverkusen.
Florian Wirtz started on the opposite flank for their 1-0 win over Rangers, but Peter Bosz is expected to recall Leon Bailey for this one.
*Latest odds from Ladbrokes correct at the time of publication
Source: Read Full Article