Who left Strictly Come Dancing? | The Sun
STRICTLY Come Dancing has said goodbye to yet another contestant.
Week five of the competition saw two couples go head to head in the dance-off, but only one could be saved – here’s everything you need to know.
Who left Strictly last night?
Jayde Adams is the latest star to be booted out of Strictly Come Dancing 2022, alongside partner Karen Hauer.
Jayde and Karen took to the dance floor for a chance to save their place and continue to week six of the competition.
The pair performed a routine to The Ballad of Barry and Freda (Let's Do it), by the late Victoria Wood.
But judges Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse, Shirley Ballas and Anton Du Beke all went against them in the final vote.
Upon receiving the bad news, Adams told presenter Tess Daly: "This has been the best thing I have ever done in my life, and I will carry it to my grave.
"It has been an absolute pleasure working with you, and learning so much that will go into my own stuff."
Speaking to her dance partner Karen, she said: "You are fantastic and this has been such an honour.
"Not only have I got to come on Strictly Come Dancing, but I got to have Karen Hauer. You are amazing."
Read More on Strictly
I was visited by the spirit of my late mum after Strictly, says Matt Goss
Strictly Come Dancing in fix row as Tony Adams survives another week
Who was in the dance-off?
Jayde found herself in the dance-off against CBBC star Molly Rainford and her partner Carlos Gu.
And despite the comedian being given the marching orders, she was praised by the judges for her performances during this year's series.
Head judge Shirley said: "My heart breaks for you because I think you are actually one of our strongest entertainers that we have during this series.
"I just love everything that you do."
latest on bbc onE
Five EastEnders spoilers for this week as Lola's exit storyline begins
Lola's emotional storyline on EastEnders has a long way to go, reveals star
Doctor Who trailer teases Ncuti Gatwa's first scene & Catherine Tate's return
Doctor Who fans in tears as they say goodbye to Jodie Whittaker's Thirteen
However, the judges were unanimous in their decision to save Molly and Carlos.
Craig said: "Two very different dancers, but based on the technical ability alone, I would like to save Molly and Carlos."
While Motsi said: "I thought you were both brilliant.
"I thought both of your performances were better than Saturday night."
Strictly Come Dancing 2022 cast
- Everything about EastEnders legend James Bye
- Who is TV presenter Helen Skelton?
- Find out who Arsenal legend Tony Adams is
- Who is Fleur East and when was she on X Factor?
- Get to know singer Matt Goss
- Here's everything to know about Loose Women's Kaye Adams
- Who is Will Mellor?
- The lowdown on Corrie star Kym Marsh
- Find out everything about radio presenter Richie Anderson
- Who is singer Molly Rainford?
- Everything about DJ Tyler West
- Get to know champion swimmer Ellie Simmonds
- Who is Countryfile's Hamza Yassin?
- Here's everything about comedian and actress Ellie Taylor
- Who is Jayde Adams?
Who has left Strictly so far?
Here's who has left the show so far:
- Week five: Jayde Adams and Karen Hauer
- Week four: Matt Goss and Nadiya Bychkova
- Week three: Richie Anderson and Giovanni Pernice
- Week two: Kaye Adams and Kai Widdrington
Who is still left in the competition?
There are 11 celebrities still left dancing for the Glitterball trophy in the Strictly 2022 season.
The stars that are left in the competition are:
- Ellie Simmonds and Nikita Kuzmin
- Ellie Taylor and Johannes Radebe
- Fleur East and Vito Coppola
- Hamza Yassin and Jowita Przystał
- Helen Skelton and Gorka Marquez
- James Bye and Amy Dowden
- Kym Marsh and Graziano Di Prima
- Molly Rainford and Carlos Gu
- Tony Adams and Katya Jones
- Tyler West and Dianne Buswell
- Will Mellor and Nancy Xu
When is Strictly next on TV?
Strictly will air next on Saturday, October 29, 2022, at 6.50 pm.
The remaining 11 couples will take to the dance floor in the hopes of staying in the competition.
Read More on The Sun
I’m a home expert – five tips for warming up without turning on the heating
I bagged a huge haul of toys from Tesco for half the price with my clubcard
The results show will then air on Sunday, October 30, 2022, at 7.20pm on BBC One.
You can also catch any missed episodes on the BBC iPlayer after they have been broadcast.
Source: Read Full Article