Azerbaijan vs Portugal: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for World Cup 2022 qualifier
PORTUGAL head to Azerbaijan without Cristiano Ronaldo as they look to leapfrog Serbia at the top of World Cup qualifying Group A.
Fernando Santos' men are level on points with the Serbs following a 2-1 win over Ireland, but trail on goal difference.
Captain Ronaldo is suspended for this game after being booked for taking his shirt off following his last gasp winner last Wednesday.
What time does Azerbaijan vs Portugal kick off?
- Azerbaijan vs Portugal takes place on Tuesday, September 7.
- The match kicks off at 5pm in the UK and Portugal and 8pm local time in Azerbaijan.
- It will be held at the Baku Olympic Stadium.
What TV channel is Azerbaijan vs Portugal on and can I live stream it?
- Azerbaijan vs Portugal is live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event.
- Coverage commences at 4.55pm – five minutes before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to your Sky Go account.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can still watch all the action with a Now TV Day Pass.
Azar Salahly is set to replace the suspended Anton Kryvotsiuk at left-back for Azerbaijan,
The hosts will have no other enforced changes but could move from a back four to a back five.
Andre Silva is likely to keep hold of his role at centre-forward due to the suspension of Ronaldo, with Bernardo Silva and Diogo Jota returning to the side in the wide positions.
Ruben Dias, Pepe and Joao Cancelo are set to be recalled to the defence while Rui Patricio is likely to start in goal.
*Odds from Betfair correct as of Monday, September 6
Source: Read Full Article