Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley 2 undercard: Who is fighting on huge bill TONIGHT in Tampa?
JAKE PAUL is back in the ring this weekend against his nemesis Tyron Woodley in a huge money-spinning rematch.
Paul was supposed to fight Tommy Fury in what would have been an even bigger bout but the Brit had to pull out with an injury.
BETTING SPECIAL – GET JAKE PAUL AT 25/1 OR TYRON WOODLEY AT 50/1
So in stepped ex-UFC star Woodley, who Paul beat via split decision back in August in Cleveland.
This time around, Woodley knows he needs to put on an even more offensive performance than he did in the first fight, so entertainment value should be sky-high.
The card also features a few boxers who have fought on Paul's undercards before.
But the co-feature is out of the weird and wonderful category as an former NBA and NFL stars collide.
Paul vs Woodley 2 FULL CARD
One of the main attractions on the card is ex-NBA star Deron Williams' clash with former NFL player Frank Gore.
Potential future Katie Taylor opponent Amanda Serrano is also on the bill.
And Paul's sparring partner Anthony Taylor, who lost a decision to Tommy Fury in August, also features on the card.
- Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley (8 rounds – cruiserweight)
- Amanda Serrano vs Miriam Gutierrez (10 rounds – lightweight)
- Deron Williams vs Frank Gore (4 rounds – heavyweight)
- Liam Paro vs Yomar Alamo (10 rounds – super-lightweight)
- J'Leon Love vs Marcus Oliveira (8 rounds – cruiserweight)
- Anthony Taylor vs Chris Avila (4 rounds – light-heavyweight)
- Jeovanny Estela vs Chris Rollins (4 rounds – welterweight)
When is Paul vs Woodley 2 and what channel is it?
- Jake Paul's big clash with Tyron Woodley will take place on Saturday, December 18.
- Fans in the UK will have to get up in the early hours of the morning on December 19 to watch the event, however.
- Ring-walks for the main event are expected at around 4am GMT.
- The main card is set to get going from 1am GMT.
- You can watch Paul vs Woodley 2 on Fite TV PPV in the UK for a price of around £18.
Most read in Boxing
Source: Read Full Article