UFC 252 – Daniel Cormier vs Stipe Miocic: UK start time, stream FREE, TV channel, prelims and location for fight card – The Sun
DANIEL CORMIER will call it a day inside the Octagon after UFC 252.
But before the 41-year-old's retirement he faces a mouth-watering third and final bout against UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic.
The pair are currently 1-1, with Cormier winning the first at UFC 226 and Miocic winning the second at UFC 241.
When is UFC 252?
- UFC 252 takes place this Saturday night, August 15.
- The main card will begin from 3am BST – that's 7pm in Las Vegas.
- The UFC APEX building in Vegas plays host the the stacked card.
What time does UFC 252 start?
- UFC 252's main card gets underway at 3am BST.
- The prelims begin at 1am (5pm in Vegas)
- And the early prelims kick the show off from 11.30pm BST.
What live stream and TV channel is UFC 252 on?
UFC 252 will be broadcast live on BT Sport 1 in the UK.
Over in the US, it will be shown live on ESPN+.
Can I watch UFC 252 for FREE?
EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
You can then cancel the trial at any time.
Full fight card
Main card – from 3am on BT Sport 1/ ESPN+:
- Stipe Miocic vs Daniel Cormier (UFC Heavyweight Championship – main event)
- Sean O’Malley vs Marlon Vera (bantamweight – co-main event)
- Junior Dos Santos vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik (heavyweight)
- John Dodson vs Merab Dvalishvili (bantamweight)
- Magomed Ankalaev vs Ion Cutelaba (light heavyweight)
Prelims – from 1am on BT Sport 1/ ESPN+:
- Jim Miller vs Vinc Pichel (lightweight)
- Ashley Yoder vs Livia Renata Souza (Women strawweight)
- Felice Herrig vs Virna Jandiroba (Women strawweight)
- Herbert Burns vs Daniel Pineda (featherweight)
Early prelims – from 11.30pm on BT Sport Fight Pass
- TJ Brown vs Danny Chavez (featherweight)
- Chris Daukaus vs. Parker Porter (heavyweight)
What have they said?
Dana White, UFC president: "The truth is going into this fight with all the hype, one of these two that wins the fight, definitely goes down as the best heavyweight in UFC history and they’re both candidates.
"If you look at what Stipe has accomplished and Cormier in two different weight classes what this guy has accomplished is one of the greatest of all time."
Cormier: “Because of the coronavirus, I can't even stay in the house with my family.
“I'm interacting with a whole bunch of people from the outside.
“For the vast majority of this camp, since June 30, the last six weeks of my training camp, I've been staying at my old house – we've been essentially staying in a bubble."
Source: Read Full Article